If you have a problem with your web site or email, please look for an answer in this section before opening a support ticket.
Help with Domain Names
- Registering your domain name
Read this if you're a new client without a domain name.
- Redelegating your domain name to our servers
Read this if you're a new client with an existing domain name.
Help with Email
- Troubleshooting email problems
How to resolve common problems with email.
- Setting up email
How to set up email on your computer and access webmail.
- Email autoresponders
How to set up an autoresponder.
Help with your Web Site
- Editing your web site
The basics: logging in, choosing a page to edit, adding a new page, logging out.
- Entering your web site text
Typing text directly, pasting from Word, pasting in Firefox.
- Formatting your web site text
Formatting headings, paragraphs, lists etc.
- Adding or changing images
Uploading pictures to display in your pages.
- Adding and removing links to other web pages
Adding clickable links to your text.
- Adding files to your web site
Adding files for your visitors to download. (e.g. PDF/Word files)
- Adding search engine info to your web site
Optimising your pages for better search engine rankings.
- Viewing your web site statistics
How to find out who's visiting your web site.
Free marketing advice for therapists
We also have a collection of free marketing articles to help you plan and market your practice web site.